Cyber Crime, Hacktivists, Cyber warfare, Cyber invasion of your intellectual property, What is the future of cyber security? Are you prepared?
Join us at the International Conference on Cyber Security 2012 when the global leaders in cyber security gather in New York City to share strategies for combating global cyber threats. ICCS 2012 is an event consisting of four days, over 65 unique lectures from keynote, distinguished, plenary and parallel speakers in the disciplines of Emerging Technologies, Operations and Enforcement, and Real Life Experiences. Also included are panel discussions, sponsors' presentations, exhibitions and exceptional opportunities to meet and talk with some of the greatest cyber security subject matter experts in the world.
- Shawn Henry, Executive Assistant Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Preet Bharara, United States Attorney, Southern District of New York, United States Department of Justice
- George Strawn, Director, United States National Coordination Office
- Luke Dembosky, United States Embassy, Moscow, Russia
- Brad Arkin, Director of Product Security and Privacy, Adobe Inc.
- Rich Baich, Principal, Deloitte Touche
- Adam Palmer, Lead Cyber Security Adviser, Symantec Corporation
- Col. (Ret) Barry Hensley, Director, Counter Threat Unit, Dell SecureWorks
- Evan Kohlmann, Partner, Flashpoint Global Partners
- Richard Lamb, DNSSEC Program Manager, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- Mirko Maske, Team Leader, Federal Criminal Police Office, Federal Ministry of the Interior, Germany
- David McQueeney, Vice President Software, IBM Research
- Koji Nakao, Information Security Fellow, KDDI, Group Leader, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
- Michael Sutton, Vice President of Security Research, Zscaler Cloud Security
- George Tadda, United States Air Force Research Lab
- Jeffrey Voas, National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), U.S. Department of Commerce
- and a continuing expanding list of the best cyber thought leaders
Register now for ICCS 2012 and receive the standard rate of $695.00. Registrations are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information on confirmed speakers, registration, accommodations, schedules and presentations, we invite you to visit the official ICCS 2012 website at: http://www.iccs.fordham.edu.